Sunday, February 20, 2011

Public Health at it's best...

Hey guys! First off, I miss you all like crazy, I really do! I'm getting much better at my DC tour guide skills, so please plan a visit!

Secondly, I don't know how many of you still check this blog regularly, but I wanted to share a particular post with you from my friend's blog. Her blog is private, but she gave me permission to share this wonderful post.


Free Gift

A couple of weeks ago, I was surprised to receive a valuable offer in the mail.


I was so excited to receive a potential gift in my mailbox that I didn't notice the return address.  


A big thanks goes to the Marlboro company for their thoughtfulness.  They must have heard I was pregnant. 

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love it. What a priceless offer! $1 off. Really?

    Brea. I miss you! Did you know the APHA conference is in DC this Fall? Me and my friend, Emily from work submitted a couple of abstracts. We're not getting too excited about it yet, but I'll keep you posted! Is anyone else planning to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll probably be there, just because it's so close.

    ReplyDelete