Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Boston APHA Presentation

Hello fellow MPH-ers,

Is anyone going to APHA in Boston this year? I'm presenting there. APHA suggested that I send you this letter to tell you about my poster:

Dear Colleagues,

Join me at the American Public Health Association 141st Annual Meeting and Exposition where I will be presenting my scientific research. The APHA Annual Meeting is the premier public health event taking place November 2-6. With more than 1,000 cutting edge scientific sessions, 700 booths of information and state-of-the-art public health products and services, this is an extremely important meeting in the public health field.

My presentation, titled "Identifying the impact of neighborhood violence on green space utilization and physical activity" is scheduled for session 3090.0, Poster Session: Environment Section Student Achievement Poster Session (1 of 2) on Monday, November 4, 2013 at 10:30 AM.

You can view my session and get more information about my presentation, detailed abstract and learning objectives by clicking on the link below.

http://apha.confex.com/apha/141am/webprogram/Session39582.html

For general information about the APHA Annual Meeting or to find out about other presentations visit the meetings home page at www.apha.org/meetings/annualmeeting.

Registration and Housing are now open so take advantage of the early-bird discount and log on to www.apha.org/meetings/registration.

I hope you can attend my presentation as I join APHA in exploring the latest public health practices and challenges.

Sincerely,
Judy Ou


If anyone is coming, I'd be happy to help you find places to stay and/or things to do!

- Judy

1 comment:

  1. And Sir Michael Marmot is speaking. He came to the conference that BYU did a couple of years ago. He's a big deal in social determinants and Brad is obsessed. :) Wishing we could go . . .

    ReplyDelete