Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hey guys,

I hope you are all having a good weekend... actually, I don't know if that's possible with Rosemary's final coming up Monday (I hope the study session was productive). Anyway, I hope all is well regardless. I am in New Haven with Dr. Page this weekend. The weather here is great, and the Yale campus is beautiful - I think you would love the photo opportunities here Eli!


Unfortunately, I'll be back in time for the final on Monday.

Anyway, I thought that I would add my family's blog as a link on this one, as I think that I will be posting more regular summer updates on that blog.

See you guys Monday,
Mark

3 comments:

  1. It looks like I can't add a link to this blog - are we able to customize Ashley?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really get to hear about what you were doing in NYC- sounds awesome Mark. Dr. Page told me a little about your adventures and also about having to wait for the slacker throughout:) Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. Like Lauren said - lucky you! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete