Monday, May 3, 2010

Calling ALL pictures

Does anyone have some graduation pics of the cohort to post? I didn't take any group shots and am feeling sad about it. Also, please please please upload pics onto the web album. I don't want to leave Utah without them.

Guys, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for everything. I know we've all expressed our sentiments, but I don't think I've ever put it down in writing. As I'm still hanging out in 126 RB (finishing up a research project with Dr. L) I have loads of time to remember and reflect on the MPH. I can't believe we are done and this phase is over. You guys have been awesome and some of my best friends for the past two years. Thank you. There's no way I could have survived some of our classes or my billions of proposals without your support. You are all incredible! Good luck in Cali, Vermont, NY, Boston, NC, Centerville, SLC, Dallas, Sacramento, DC, Texas?, Wisconsin?, and anywhere else you might be. Please stay in touch and keep this blog alive!

2 comments:

  1. i agree post pictures i need them, especially the hood one! i miss you guys tons too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I uploaded all of mine to the mphcohort picasa thingy.

    ReplyDelete