Monday, June 7, 2010

CJ



On saturday we broke down and finally got a pet. We were advised not to get one- people said the resale value of our home would plummet, that our lives would be ruined, and that generally pets are unpleasant. We listening for a few months, but finally decided enough is enough and got a cat. Her name is CJ (after the west wing press secretary), she is 5 months old, and we chose her because the people at the animal shelter said black cats get adopted last, and she is ADORABLE- yes this really is the most exciting thing going on in my life at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. I think the black cat is adorable and there's nothing wrong with going black! Congrats on the new pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! She looks adorable. I had a black cat when I was little and I loved her! She was a promiscuous little thing though and kept getting pregnant before we could spay or neuter her, so eventually we had to give her away... I hope you have a little better luck!

    ReplyDelete