Friday, June 4, 2010

Moving cross country

I made it. Yesterday I loaded up 2 50 lb suitcases and as many bags Southwest would let me carry on. After 6 hours on the airplane, an emergency landing in Omaha, Nebraska, and 20 minutes waiting on the tarmac to pull up to the gate, I made it into Baltimore and Camille was there ready to greet me! I made the move! Not totally sure what the next few weeks hold, but for now I'm chillin' in Baltimore with Camille and Aaron and waiting  The job is on hold for the moment, but I'll keep you posted! Welcome to the east coast.

2 comments:

  1. job is on hold? what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so glad you're here and that we got to play.
    No worries Ashley. The job was on hold due to some HR complications, but things are getting worked out. I'm sure Brea will elaborate soon.

    ReplyDelete