Friday, January 21, 2011

I love my husband!

So Brad may have won biggest public health nerd yesterday . . . I wanted him to do this post and he can edit as he sees a need, but I'm going to do my best to recount the story he told me late last night. (Forgive me, it was about 11:30 and I'm spent by then, so I don't know if I'll get all the details word for word.)

He is in charge of setting up the microphones, etc. for his med school class. Yesterday was the first day that he's needed to change the batteries in the microphone. After he took the batteries out, he was haunted with memories of Dr. Cole's class and simply would not throw them away. He took them with him to get the new ones and asked the person in the room where they dispose of batteries. The person said, "We put them in the trash." Brad responded with something like, "No, I can't accept that. I have a degree in public health and will not do that." Love it! So dogmatic. No equivocations, no room for arguing. I feel like he had one more snooty retort as well, but, like I said, it was late and this is as much as I can remember.

I'm so happy to be married to such a public health nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment