Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mandatory Cohort Bonding

Dear Cohort 7,
I will be in town next week (thursday- saturday) to defend my project. There is going to be some MANDATORY cohort bonding during that time. You are all expected to attend (those of you with very small children (john), who live in other states and cant leave because of massive storms (camille) or with jobs that dont give you much free time (alina) are allowed to ditch us, but just know we will spend the whole time missing you and pretending you are there). The rest of you better be there (not at my defense, at something fun). So in the spirit of mandatory cohort bonding what should we do, pete do you have your little notepad ready?
I am so excited to see you guys (even if I have to force you to come and see me!)
Ash

1 comment:

  1. I'll be missing all of you! I'm so sad my trip got canceled last week. Good luck on your defense Ash. Knock 'em dead! And please schedule some more serious Mandatory bonding around graduation in April!

    ReplyDelete