Monday, February 8, 2010

Proposal Meeting Scheduled

While most of you are hurrying to hit Friday's deadline of having your project report finished, I'm still working on my project proposal. With some hard work, graveling, and a few winks, I finally have my project proposal meeting scheduled! Come watch me flounder and maybe cry Thursday February 18 at 9am in our favorite room 126 RB. I scheduled it with a promise to RT that I will have all the revisions completed that we discussed. Wish me luck!

Oh, and if you have any extra time and want to help me enter my project data, I have over 500 narratives waiting for you!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I wish I could be there, but sadly I think I wont be able to make it! FIll me in on all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there too! I hope there's no crying...but let me know how it all goes. Miss you! I'm excited to see you in March! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete