Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Making Lemonade

Well, everything is coming together well! I have a job at the INOVA Fairfax Hospital in their incredible Heart and Vascular Institute. When I interviewed there I felt like I was at a 5 star hotel. So, that is pretty exciting. I also lined up housing last week. It's at a little house that the LDS singles in the area call the Lemon House. (I learned that it is not because it is a bright, ugly yellow or a horrible broken down place, but because it is on Lemon Rd.) I will be in Provo until the 21st and then in Salt Lake for a few days until my younger brother flies out to start at BYU. I'll spend a day with him and then start my cross country trek!

3 comments:

  1. Liz, that sounds so exciting! We're definately going to miss you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I've heard great things about Virginia! Hopefully we can all try and get together before you leave - well those that are around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Is that in Virginia? Is it a new hospital? I remember checking a box on one of my virginia med school apps that said I was willing to do my rotations at INOVA. Maybe we'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete