Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Quick Trip to MO

Hey! I don't know who all still reads this... I don't read it as often as I did out in the field, but I still enjoy it. I just wanted to share a bit of my crazy life. I thought I was done travelling for the summer, but that is not to be. I got a call yesterday from Pat, the wife of a man (Jerry) I taught on my mission (I am close to both of them) who told me that Jerry is getting baptized this Saturday in Independence... so I am off to Missouri for the weekend. I'm leaving Friday evening (after NSO of course) and I'll be back Sunday evening. Hooray for never unpacking my suitcases! And hooray for being in 4 states in less than 2 weeks!! (Eli and those of you who drove through many states don't get to one up me here...these are 4 separate occasions and distant states).

I'm excited to see you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome and you are lucky that MO is relatively close to go back to and visit. Enjoy the weekend in Independence!

    ReplyDelete