Monday, January 4, 2010

Dr. Pepper Woes


Just as an FYI to everyone...I decided to make a new year's resolution and attempt to quit dr. pepper (shhh - i know even thinking this is blasphemous and i don't want to hurt it's feelings, but things were getting a bit out of hand). I went on the quite the binge over Christmas and especially on new year's eve to make sure that I was able to get as much of a year supply as possible. I have now made it a total of four days...and I have now had a headache for 4 days as well. The good news is that I heard that the average new years resolution lasts until February 17th, and who needs to be more than average??? Let's be honest, I am happy with average...sometimes I am even happy with a little less than average. I think I have decided that as long as I can quit it for the so called 21 days makes a habit period...then I will have convinced myself that I am not addicted and that I am in complete control of my love of dr. pepper, and I will be able to return to the good life. Anyway, just wanted to give you all a quick update on the momentous life changing times that are happening around here! Please at least just hope with me for a moment or two that the headaches will disappear soon!

Pete

4 comments:

  1. I'm in full support of mediocrity! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Pete! Maybe you could blame your headaches on a New Year's overdose rather than the withdrawal... it could help you feel better about it! I'm rooting for you! Go Pete Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Liz, I am in full support of mediocrity, think about how much better your life will be if you just go off it for a few weeks! Way to go, 4 whole days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's it coming along Pete? Still going strong? I expect updates.

    ReplyDelete