Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Whirlwind

First off I'd like to thank Pete for his post; it got me thinking about blogging again. Hopefully Aaron and I will finally start our blog today!

To say the least the past few weeks have been a complete whirlwind. I finished up school to graduate (I think... I should check on that), Aaron and I got married, we went on a 2 day honeymoon, I moved to Baltimore, we moved into our new apartment and I just got everything cleared so I can start work tomorrow! It all sounds pretty crazy, but everything has worked out so well it is absolutely amazing!

The wedding went really well. Thanks to everyone who made it to the reception! I know the weather was pretty bad, but it meant a lot for those of you who did make it! Everything worked out so well with the temple and reception and everything. Aaron and I were trying to think of anything that went wrong and we couldn't think of anything! (well besides the weather, but we couldn't really do anything about that and it worked out too). Here are just a few pictures from the temple and reception:





For the honeymoon we went up to Midway for a little two nights getaway, and it was perfect. We stayed at a little Bed & Breakfast that had a steam room and sauna in our bathroom! And we were right next to these wicked cool ice castles!


Sorry for the monster post. I just wanted to share a little bit of what I have been up to! I start at the Institute for Global Tobacco Control at John's Hopkins tomorrow. I waited for almost two hours yesterday to fill out a survey, have my blood pressure and temperature taken, and then sit with a nurse for about 90 seconds - but the wait was rewarded and I was cleared to start working! More updates to come!

Love and miss you all! I hope the lab isn't too lonely without me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are some intense ice sculptures! I just wanted to tell you that I miss you already and I thought you looked beautiful! I'm so glad I could "see you off." Good luck in B-more...keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Sorry I didn't make it to the reception. I was at snowbird and the canyon was closed because of the snow, but I am glad to hear that everything went great. Good luck out there.

    ReplyDelete