Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life as usual

I think this is my second time posting on this blog. I guess there isn't much to report. I am proposing my project next week, and should be able to email out the surveys once I get the ok from IRB and one of the stake holders.

Is it really wrong for me to dislike IRB as much as I do? Paperwork is so annoying!

I sprained my ankle pretty badly yesterday. Upon my roommates' urging, I reluctantly went to a doctor to have it checked. It was sprained pretty badly - I will be on crutches for the next few days, and I will be in splint for a few weeks after that. I wrote more about it on my blog.

I also went back to Denver last weekend. I really missed the friends I made over the summer, and I always like getting out of Provo. It was pretty fun - I went snowshoeing for free and saw 2 movies.

I am looking for a job right now. I applied to positions at two different environmental consulting firms, and I applied for a risk management position with the Church. I hope things work out. If you know of any jobs that open in the Salt Lake area, let me know.

I hope everything is going well for everyone. It is strange for the lab to be so quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment