Thursday, September 2, 2010

Babies . . . and other tidbits (but not many)

Okay Ash, here's for a post for you and Brea.

I'm super excited about all the cohort babies coming up! I hope we all live by each other at some point so that they can play together. I also really hope that these pregnancies go smoothly! Keep your fingers crossed for us.

As far as other news, Brad is liking med school so far. However, that should have been predictable because the first class is a combo of epi and biostats, and who wouldn't love that? He starts anatomy, physiology, and histology in about a week. That's supposed to be the hardest class of these two years.

I'm still adjusting to the move. I like it, but I'm feeling like I really need some friends in my life that know me and love me even when I squeak about feeling anxious and antsy. No one's penetrated that deep yet. :)

For any of you who are still in Utah, I'll be there for my sister's wedding in a week. I'd love to see any and all of you who are available.

2 comments:

  1. Again, congrats with the new addition. That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on baby #2 that's so exciting! We'll be around when you are and we're even planning to come down to Elizabeth's reception so hopefully we'll see you there! If there's cohort bonding while you're in town we're game for that too! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete