Sunday, September 5, 2010

Guess who is employed....

I am!! (all pending if I pass my drug test:)

I am so thrilled-
A) I got a job
B) Im done with the filling out endless job applications and awkward interviews
C) I got a job in PH that I couldn't be more excited about

Ill be working with the Vista Community Clinics as a Project Coordinator working on health promotion and education, particularly with under-served and Latino populations. I am so grateful that it all worked out, and realize the Lord has a much better and bigger plan. There were a few times I was about to settle for some jobs I really wouldn't have been happy doing and for some reason or another they just didn't work out- now I know why. Well just thought you are some of the few people that would appreciate my PH job. Also, if there are any of you looking for a job out there (ehh hem- Brea you can still change to a CA license and I would LOVE to have you down here) and want to move to SD, let me know because I think they are looking to fill a few more positions.

Glad the blog is alive again- great to read the updates. Miss you all!

1 comment: