Thursday, March 25, 2010

Almost there....

With 25 hours and 48 minutes until I HAVE to turn in my project report for committee review, I am in search of a miracle. I believe in miracles and I believe that miracles can happen to me, but I'm putting a lot of faith into this one miracle this time around. Let's see what's on the checklist:

Data
Data entered...check
Data coded...check
Data analyzed...um...check

Report
Intro...check
Background and Significance...check
Lit Review...check
Results....check
Discussion....nope
Limitations....nope
Recommendations....nope
Abstract....nope
Formatting.....nope

Ok, so it looks like I have quite a ways to go, but let's all combine our faith and put it towards that miracle of graduation deadlines!

And...Alisha, good luck! We're both trying to hit that April 21 deadline so there will be no more tuition charges. I will be using the blog to update my progress. I think it's a good use of my time.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree that updating the blog is a good use of time! Let me know what else I can do besides pray! Good luck. I know you can do it. "You are amazing!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks camille, YOU are great. I think YOU are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete