Sunday, March 21, 2010

The ending of an era: Cohort 7 graduation!!

Dear Cohort 7,
As you all know graduation is fast approaching. As far as I have heard everyone will be in town for graduation (barring any AA strikes, cross your fingers). As this will be the last time for a while that we are all going to be in one state at the same time we will need to celebrate (yes there is a mandatory celebration). We (the party planning committee, further known as PPC) understand that families will be in town, people have lives, jobs, and well other obligations, so we would like to plan the festivities around that. Right now we were thinking of possibly having something on Thursday afternoon, before convocation, with anyone that is in town, and relatives that are free and would like to come and possibly professors. This is a tentative idea we need some input. We were also thinking of having one final cohort 7 hurrah on Thursday night after convocation- maybe some pandemic (last time), dinner, movie, chatting and a few tears (from Pete). We thought this could just be cohort, spouses and kids. How does this sound to everyone, if you dont vote then we vote for you so please give us your input...
Sincerely,
The PPC

PS if you would like to join the PPC we would love to have you... let us know, we meet on g chat... pretty much daily....

5 comments:

  1. Who's part of the PPC? I'm on gchat daily, though this is crunch time...so I should probably spend less. I think Thursday works for me, but I need to check with the familia to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all in for the Thursday party. Our family stuff will be on Friday. At present, I am working Thursday morning, but we'll be there Thursday night after convocation (with Pandemic...and the bioterrorist).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to be on the committee, and as you know I am on gChat daily! I'm pretty sure Thursday works for me as well, but like Brea I'll need to check with all the families.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - I'm super excited to see everyone! I miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete