Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update from Lavon

So I encouraged everyone to update on the latest happenings and didnt hear much... thanks John and Eli for the update, the rest of you... anyway I thought about it and then realized it was unfair of me to expect to hear form you when I hadnt posted myself.

So here is what has been happening in Dallas... nothing. Yup a whole lot of nothing.
I am still working for OWH- that ends in May so I am scrambling trying to find something else, so far no luck...

I finished my project... so lovely. I want to sign everything Ashley Suker, MPH.

Brian finished busy season- what does this mean? It means we now see each other, and even eat dinner together! Crazy, sadly microwave popcorn is no longer a viable dinner option, dont worry I will keep working on him.

Our house is still lovely, empty but lovely. My family is coming to visit this week and they invited all the relatives over, we had to rethink that since we only had 4 chairs... still as sparse as the house is it is so nice compared to New York, and even Wymount (even though I did love Wymount).

Other than nothing much is happening here... oh yes it snowed on Sunday, yes it snowed, there were 2-4 inches on the ground when we woke up, I think our garden died, what is this, snow in Dallas in march!

For more information on the latest happenings here in Lavon please visit http://ramblingsrecipesrants.blogspot.com/

By the way I am super EXCITED to see all of you next month!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment