Monday, June 8, 2009

Ok, this "first" day is for real

Sorry to be cluttering the blog with my consecutive posts, hope no one minds! Anyway, I just wanted to answer everyone's burning question: Yes, I completed a full 8 hour day in the Barbados PAHO office. (no I wasn't wearing my swimsuit, or flip flops, or even shorts, but real office attire). I met with my advisor to discuss project ideas, sat in on a meeting about the injury and violence prevention surveillance system workshop that starts tomorrow, found my workstation (about 3 times the size of my spot in the lab--I don't know what to do with all the space.), read a report, read more documents on the PAHO/WHO websites. There you go...Day 3 or is it Day 1 done!

Hope you are all enjoying yourselves wherever you are. I promise I've thought about each of you as I reflected overlooking the Caribbean Sea! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you finally got to actually work! I hope that cutting your beach hours from 12 to 4 doesn't totally ruin your tan. I don't mind your consecutive posts - my plan is to update tonight since I won't get to see Aaron. :(

    ReplyDelete