Monday, July 27, 2009

DC Trip




This is the EXACT spot Aaron proposed to Camille... awww arent they cute!

Our favorite little chinese place in chinatown, sadly they only have their "specials" monday- friday. Pete's favorite chinese lady was there, and the food was delicious (well I thought it was) 

Brian and I treked down to DC for this last weekend to see the sights. Camille and Aaron were kind enough to show us around for the day, and Eli was nice enough to come and join us for lunch. We walked around the national mall, saw some monuments, and saw a few things in the museums. We saw a protest and the presidential motorcade- the only thing better would have been seeing Hilary Clinton (I love that you think I am joking). For more pictures feel free to visit www.thesukers.blogspot.com 

by the way one of the best things about DC besides the people being normal humans instead of irritating pod people was the nice clean subway. It didnt smell strongly of alcohol and urine, it was well lit, clean, and no one asked me for money- i think my commute would be much better if i rode that every day instead of the rat infested NYC subway. By the way I took a picture of the DC tracks to compare to the NYC tracks and i will post the comparison as soon as i take a picture of the NYC tracks- notice the lack of stagnant water, rats, and general filth present in the DC subway- hm... I think this might be a public health concern- but seriously look forward to that. 

1 comment: