Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where is everyone?

So Brea and I were just chatting online, literally just chatting (like we still are) and we were discussing how the cohort blog has slowed down considerably in the last few weeks... which is not acceptable. Where is everyone? What are you doing, who are you with? what exciting things are happening in you life!? Okay enough of the stern reprimand, I hope you are all doing fantastically wherever you are!

PS eli and camille- i am going to be in dc next weekend, if you guys are around maybe we can meet up- for the rest of you we/I will miss you but you are more than welcome to fly out and see us

7 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to post and promise I will soon. I'd say I will tonight, but it depends on what time I get home from seeing Harry Potter. :) I miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life just never feels quite exotic enough to justify too many posts. Annie is cute (for pictures of her you can go to our normal blog), but she's not really a public health internship.

    We are going to Bear Lake and Glacier in the next two weeks, so that should make for more exciting things to post about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay to be fair and realistic i am guessing that none of the internships are really that earth shattering- maybe that is just mine- so post about anything and everything, it doesnt have to be related to public health- although why would you participate in an unrelated activity ;). MaryAnne- of course we want to see pictures of Annie! I cannot believe you are depriving us of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. from a daily checker of the blog, i think all should post!!! i don't care how boring you think your job/life is, it's interesting to us. i know not everyone has beautiful beach pictures to share like i do...but i like seeing dc, ny, guat, ecuador, switzerland, s.africa, slc, denver, and even provo. i get ridiculously bored, so post post post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey maryanne, never fear the post of kid pictures. i think i speak for everyone that we'd love to see more!

    as for my excuse... i've been meaning to post! but maybe camille can vouch for me here: the weather in june was absolutely perfect. so, posting took a back seat to sunshine. promise i'll put something up. lots of fun stuff going on here. although since brea left baltimore off her list i don't know... =)

    ReplyDelete