Monday, July 6, 2009

Deep in the Heart of Texas


So just in case you have not heard our exciting news I thought I would pass it on, it looks like we are going to go and possibly buy a house this weekend in Dallas. I never thought I would say this but I am “super excited” (as MaryAnne would say) to move to Texas. I am not sure if I am more excited to live somewhere with more than one room or to live somewhere where people are a at least a little bit nice- either way it is going to be exciting- and a big change from living here in NYC and at Wymount! So whenever you guys make it Dallas (which will be never) you are welcome to stop by and visit. 



2 comments:

  1. I am SUPER EXCITED for you! I plan on coming to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exciting, and my inlaws live in Dallas, so you will be seeing me

    ReplyDelete