Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Barbados?

So, I know you are all wondering if I will actually make it to Barbados. I'm actually wondering if I'll ever make it there. However, today we had progress. I talked to a live person in Barbados this morning! I tried asking about specific dates of when I should be there, and like all the emails, the response was simply, "whatever works in your schedule." The lady (my advisor) is super chill and I have a feeling that my internship will be just the same. She sent me an email with all the different projects I can work on and said I could even do other stuff if I wanted to once I get there. I'll keep you posted on the specifics....for now, I'm just working at the MTC, visiting Mike and Rusty in the lab, and enjoying sleeping in almost every day. I hope you're all enjoying your various activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment