Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rats

There are rats in the subway here, really that is all I have to say- not nice little mice but rats- rats the size of cats- why hasnt someone killed them all. On an unrelated note we went to see our next apartment- it is one room and the shower (it's a shower stall) is right next to the bed like where a window would be, so instead of a window it's a shower... hm... I am having flashbacks from a friends episode not sure how this is going to turn out, as soon as we move in I will take pictures so you can see... 

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to those pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am telling you...the whole public transportation thing may save the environment, but there are times when it is just not worth it. Also, the last two weeks that I am here...after Mark leaves, I am moving to a new place as this one has new rentals coming. It sounds quite similar to where your going...I'll send pictures too when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete