Monday, May 4, 2009

MARYLAND!!

Hello from rainy Maryland. I made it here safe & sound late Thursday night and have been loving it. Yes, Aaron has played a role it that. Its been fun to hang out and see the sites in Baltimore and around College Park so far.
I also started at the NCI today. It was a really chill day trying to get everything set up and official. I now have a badge and everything! I think I'm really going to love working with everyone here. They are all really helpful and ready to get working. I just hope that I can do everything that they expect me to. John, I may be requesting your help! But I was following most of what they were talking about so that made me feel good. I'll keep you posted on all that.
I'm glad that everyone flying internationally made it out of the country H1N1 flu free. I'm super jealous that Alisha gets to eat cheap, amazing food. Learn how to make it so you can cook it all for us when you get home!
I hope everyone else is doing well! Ashley -good luck on your proposal meeting! Happy travels to everyone...even MaryAnne be safe travelling through Provo! Miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOOOOOOOO! WELCOME! Word to Maryland. And yeah, when will this rain stop?? Five days and counting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!!! When are you coming to NY?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having fun Camille. Say hi to Aaron for me.

    ReplyDelete