Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bathroom Locks

We all know how ghetto the RB is and especially the bathrooms. All year long we settled for a room next to the bathroom to hear the constant flushing and random construction and jack hammers outside our door. After sitting in the Tanner Building and hearing all about the new addition and then walking through the dance department's new addition, Camille, Ashley and I just wondered if the College of Health and Human Performance could scrounge up enough money to fix the locks on the doors in the girls bathroom. I personally didn't think this would ever happen. Locks on bathrooms doors is just too much and not important for department funds. Well, I have good news...and this is especially directed to Ashley--there are BRAND NEW doors in the bathroom next to RB 121. Yes, that's right, they are grey, tall, with fully functioning brand new locks! Miracles do happen!

I wish I had a picture to share with this post, but maybe Liz or MaryAnne could take care of that. So now all the women in the cohort have something to look forward to in the fall. Sorry guys, I didn't get a visual to see if your bathroom has been upgraded.

p.s. I'm actually leaving for Barbados tomorrow morning at 6 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment