Thursday, May 28, 2009

Im Alive



Although I have not been the best blog contributor, I have rather enjoyed reading everyone's posts. I just got back from a fabulous trip to Europe (plenty details and pics on our blog- more than you would ever want to see) and am back to the real world. I am just getting around to finally cleaning about 5 months of dust around our place and catching up on all the things I neglected during the whirlwind of last semester. It is SO nice to wake up and not have any papers or stats homework hanging over my head.  Anyway, I won't start my project and fieldwork until the end of June, so until then I'll continue to read about all that you are doing.  Good luck to you all and I look forward to updates.

  Mark and Pete-we were about an hour away from Geneva for a few days in Chamonix (if you get a chance I would highly recommend taking a day trip there)- I thought about trying to catch up but realized it was a stretch. I heard Dr Page was your roomie for a few days- very cool.  We also drove through the Mont Blanc tunnel and I am still made about the 35 Euros we had to fork over... lame

4 comments:

  1. Lauren I saw your blog the pictures are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds like you had an amazing time. Tuscany looks beautiful. What an incredible opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented on your other blog, but WOW. I am so jealous -- that looks like the perfect trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren, sounds like a great trip. Anne is coming over here in a week and we are going to take a few days and go to Florence and Rome...any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete