Sunday, May 31, 2009

Boston Weekend

My boss gave me Friday off last weekend (can't argue with that!) so I decided to do a little road trip up to Boston for Memorial Day, to hang out with my best friend from high school and see some long lost cousins at a family Garden Party. I thought, oh, since everything on the east coast is pretty close I should go up to Boston. Right. Ashley, Camille, John... take a lesson from me!

Ten hours later I showed up.

Luckily it turned out to be very much worth the trip. I posted pictures of the city, Harvard campus, the Freedom Trail and my family party. (Yes, they're Italian, and yes we played Bocce ball, but yes, I'm still jealous of Lauren's awesome trip!)

elimorey.blogspot.com

Work is good.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. hey I almost went to Boston yesterday! I have had the opposite experience here I think everything is much closer than back home, we went to Newport, Rhode Island, then to Providence and then almost to Boston (less than an hour away). so you are coming to NYC when?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sorry about the drive, but the pictures looked great. is your wife there yet? if so, i'll bet you are much happier. i would be.

    ReplyDelete